One of the key concepts in ACT is the Values concept. Practitioners work to help individuals to discover and articulate what is really important to them in life. Their values serve as their inner compass, guiding them to make choices and decisions that will allow them to go in the direction they want, without being taken off course by painful feelings and emotions.
- Teen Tips: Coping with Panic
- Fast Car: A Story of Generational Codependency
- Hustle Culture and Teen Mental Health
- New Report Offers a Comprehensive View of the Substance Use and Mental Health Crisis in the United States
- Social Media and Mental Health: Understanding the Risks and Protecting Your Teen
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.