April is National Alcohol Awareness Month. It’s a good time to educate young people about the risks of underage drinking. Then, arm them with the skills to refuse alcohol with confidence.
- Social Media and Mental Health: Understanding the Risks and Protecting Your Teen
- Teen Tips: How to cope when your parent is an alcoholic or addict
- How Teens Benefit from Helping Others
- Considering using CBD to treat an injury, ache or ailment? Proceed with caution.
- Teen Tips: 10 Strategies for Managing Your Big Busy Life
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.