Helping a client shift their perspective so they are able to understand that thoughts and feelings are distinct from who they are as a person, can be an important step in changing negative and unhealthy thought and behavior patterns. The concept of Self as Context is another principle in ACT that guides this process.
- New Report Offers a Comprehensive View of the Substance Use and Mental Health Crisis in the United States
- Social Media and Mental Health: Understanding the Risks and Protecting Your Teen
- Teen Tips: How to cope when your parent is an alcoholic or addict
- How Teens Benefit from Helping Others
- Considering using CBD to treat an injury, ache or ailment? Proceed with caution.
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.