As many as 1 in 200 adolescents and teens struggle with obsessive compulsive disorder. Some experts believe, the disorder has become even more prevalent since the start of COVID. If you are worried that your child may have OCD, there are symptoms to look out for and actions you can take.
- Fast Car: A Story of Generational Codependency
- Hustle Culture and Teen Mental Health
- New Report Offers a Comprehensive View of the Substance Use and Mental Health Crisis in the United States
- Social Media and Mental Health: Understanding the Risks and Protecting Your Teen
- Teen Tips: How to cope when your parent is an alcoholic or addict
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.