The connection young people form with their pets can be enormously beneficial for their mental health. Pets provide a sense of calm, comfort and unconditional love. Just as impactful, is giving a young person the responsibility of caring for and protecting an animal.
- New Report Offers a Comprehensive View of the Substance Use and Mental Health Crisis in the United States
- Social Media and Mental Health: Understanding the Risks and Protecting Your Teen
- Teen Tips: How to cope when your parent is an alcoholic or addict
- How Teens Benefit from Helping Others
- Considering using CBD to treat an injury, ache or ailment? Proceed with caution.
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.