The trauma that causes PTSD, especially in young people, may look different than you imagine. Not only kids who have experienced war or natural disaster suffer from the disorder. According to the research, more than two-thirds of adolescents have experienced some form of trauma. Of those, between three and 15 percent of kids show signs of PTSD.
- Teen Tips: Coping with Panic
- Fast Car: A Story of Generational Codependency
- Hustle Culture and Teen Mental Health
- New Report Offers a Comprehensive View of the Substance Use and Mental Health Crisis in the United States
- Social Media and Mental Health: Understanding the Risks and Protecting Your Teen
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.