The final concept in the ACT Hexaflex is Commitment. Here a client and I will work together to set values-based goals and translate them into meaningful action that can create positive change. The other concepts in ACT provide a framework of support that help the client cope with painful thoughts and feelings that they may encounter as they move forward.
- New Report Offers a Comprehensive View of the Substance Use and Mental Health Crisis in the United States
- Social Media and Mental Health: Understanding the Risks and Protecting Your Teen
- Teen Tips: How to cope when your parent is an alcoholic or addict
- How Teens Benefit from Helping Others
- Considering using CBD to treat an injury, ache or ailment? Proceed with caution.
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.