Sibling relationships are powerful and complex. They can have an enduring impact on a young person’s mental and behavioral health. So, it is often helpful to consider how a sibling can be part of treatment and healing when working with adolescents and teens in the therapeutic setting.
- New Report Offers a Comprehensive View of the Substance Use and Mental Health Crisis in the United States
- Social Media and Mental Health: Understanding the Risks and Protecting Your Teen
- Teen Tips: How to cope when your parent is an alcoholic or addict
- How Teens Benefit from Helping Others
- Considering using CBD to treat an injury, ache or ailment? Proceed with caution.
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.