Adolescents and teens need routines for the sake of their mental and physical health. During the summer, these can be difficult to maintain. Hours of unstructured time, can leave young people feeling lethargic, untethered, anxious and depressed. Consider working with your teen to build a summer schedule that allows for downtime but also provides a routine that helps them feel healthy, active and secure.
- New Report Offers a Comprehensive View of the Substance Use and Mental Health Crisis in the United States
- Social Media and Mental Health: Understanding the Risks and Protecting Your Teen
- Teen Tips: How to cope when your parent is an alcoholic or addict
- How Teens Benefit from Helping Others
- Considering using CBD to treat an injury, ache or ailment? Proceed with caution.
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.