Talking to your child about their mental health is hard. But by proceeding with caution and patience and following our strategies, you can initiate a productive and important conversation.
- Fast Car: A Story of Generational Codependency
- Hustle Culture and Teen Mental Health
- New Report Offers a Comprehensive View of the Substance Use and Mental Health Crisis in the United States
- Social Media and Mental Health: Understanding the Risks and Protecting Your Teen
- Teen Tips: How to cope when your parent is an alcoholic or addict
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.