If your teen or young adult appears to be having an extreme and prolonged stress reaction to life changes associated with COVID-19, if their behaviors and emotions are making it difficult for them to get through the day, it may be an indication that they are struggling with an adjustment disorder. This week’s blog covers what to look for and how to get help.
- Teen Tips: Coping with Panic
- Fast Car: A Story of Generational Codependency
- Hustle Culture and Teen Mental Health
- New Report Offers a Comprehensive View of the Substance Use and Mental Health Crisis in the United States
- Social Media and Mental Health: Understanding the Risks and Protecting Your Teen
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.