Underage drinking is a slippery slope because young brains are more susceptible to addiction. Unfortunately, COVID-19 has created the perfect storm for young adults and teens who are at higher risk for alcohol use when they are bored, anxious or spending too much time online.
- New Report Offers a Comprehensive View of the Substance Use and Mental Health Crisis in the United States
- Social Media and Mental Health: Understanding the Risks and Protecting Your Teen
- Teen Tips: How to cope when your parent is an alcoholic or addict
- How Teens Benefit from Helping Others
- Considering using CBD to treat an injury, ache or ailment? Proceed with caution.
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.