There is no way of knowing what the long-term impacts of COVID-19 are going to be on children, but helping them to cope now to address their fears, loneliness and uncertainty is critical to growing their resilience and protecting their mental health.
- New Report Offers a Comprehensive View of the Substance Use and Mental Health Crisis in the United States
- Social Media and Mental Health: Understanding the Risks and Protecting Your Teen
- Teen Tips: How to cope when your parent is an alcoholic or addict
- How Teens Benefit from Helping Others
- Considering using CBD to treat an injury, ache or ailment? Proceed with caution.
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.