As we mark the anniversary of the global pandemic, there is new research about young people and substance use during COVID-19. The pandemic has taken a big toll on the mental health of both adults and children, which is generally considered a predicter for increased substance use. But some new research suggests that adolescents and teens are experiencing fewer of the other major factors that influence drug and alcohol use at a young age, which may be a positive sign.
- New Report Offers a Comprehensive View of the Substance Use and Mental Health Crisis in the United States
- Social Media and Mental Health: Understanding the Risks and Protecting Your Teen
- Teen Tips: How to cope when your parent is an alcoholic or addict
- How Teens Benefit from Helping Others
- Considering using CBD to treat an injury, ache or ailment? Proceed with caution.
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.