Finding a mental health professional to work with an adolescent or teen who is struggling, can feel like a complicated process. Your child may be unhappy, uncommunicative or uncooperative so assessing who might be a good fit is difficult. In this week’s blog, I share some recommendations, based on my experience, for things to consider as you make your decision.
- Fast Car: A Story of Generational Codependency
- Hustle Culture and Teen Mental Health
- New Report Offers a Comprehensive View of the Substance Use and Mental Health Crisis in the United States
- Social Media and Mental Health: Understanding the Risks and Protecting Your Teen
- Teen Tips: How to cope when your parent is an alcoholic or addict
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.