During the best of times, the holidays can be tough for those struggling with mental health or substance use issues – especially adolescents and teens. This year, with everything they have gone through during the pandemic, make sure that you are making your child’s mental health a priority and get help if you need it.
- New Report Offers a Comprehensive View of the Substance Use and Mental Health Crisis in the United States
- Social Media and Mental Health: Understanding the Risks and Protecting Your Teen
- Teen Tips: How to cope when your parent is an alcoholic or addict
- How Teens Benefit from Helping Others
- Considering using CBD to treat an injury, ache or ailment? Proceed with caution.
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.