Walk-and-talk therapy can be an extremely helpful treatment approach for someone who has trouble opening up in a traditional therapy session. Fresh air and exercise often lessen anxiety and facilitate open communication. But it’s not for everyone. Give me a call to discuss whether it’s a good fit for you.
- Teen Tips: Coping with Panic
- Fast Car: A Story of Generational Codependency
- Hustle Culture and Teen Mental Health
- New Report Offers a Comprehensive View of the Substance Use and Mental Health Crisis in the United States
- Social Media and Mental Health: Understanding the Risks and Protecting Your Teen
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.