The teen years aren’t easy for anyone. Research shows significant increases in anxiety, depression and other mental health issues during this time for both boys and girls. Recent studies, however, suggest that adolescent girls – especially those who spend a lot of time on social media – tend to be particularly susceptible to the social and emotional upheaval.
- Teen Tips: Coping with Panic
- Fast Car: A Story of Generational Codependency
- Hustle Culture and Teen Mental Health
- New Report Offers a Comprehensive View of the Substance Use and Mental Health Crisis in the United States
- Social Media and Mental Health: Understanding the Risks and Protecting Your Teen
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.