People often consider perfectionism a positive attribute. But it’s important to make the distinction between conscientiousness and a level of perfectionism that can have a terrible impact on an individual’s mental health. ‘Toxic’ perfectionism is linked to depression, anxiety and numerous other mental health issues. This week’s blog, talks about why perfectionism can be harmful and how to combat these unhealthy thought patterns.
- New Report Offers a Comprehensive View of the Substance Use and Mental Health Crisis in the United States
- Social Media and Mental Health: Understanding the Risks and Protecting Your Teen
- Teen Tips: How to cope when your parent is an alcoholic or addict
- How Teens Benefit from Helping Others
- Considering using CBD to treat an injury, ache or ailment? Proceed with caution.
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.