People often consider perfectionism a positive attribute. But it’s important to make the distinction between conscientiousness and a level of perfectionism that can have a terrible impact on an individual’s mental health. ‘Toxic’ perfectionism is linked to depression, anxiety and numerous other mental health issues. This week’s blog, talks about why perfectionism can be harmful and how to combat these unhealthy thought patterns.
- Teen Tips: Coping with Panic
- Fast Car: A Story of Generational Codependency
- Hustle Culture and Teen Mental Health
- New Report Offers a Comprehensive View of the Substance Use and Mental Health Crisis in the United States
- Social Media and Mental Health: Understanding the Risks and Protecting Your Teen
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.