For the estimated 20 percent of kids with mental health issues in the United States, the start of school can be extremely difficult during a normal year. Now, add the COVID-19 pandemic, and the uncertainty we all feel, and you know that there will be a lot of kids struggling in the coming weeks. In this blog, I share recommendations for how to ease your child’s distress.
- New Report Offers a Comprehensive View of the Substance Use and Mental Health Crisis in the United States
- Social Media and Mental Health: Understanding the Risks and Protecting Your Teen
- Teen Tips: How to cope when your parent is an alcoholic or addict
- How Teens Benefit from Helping Others
- Considering using CBD to treat an injury, ache or ailment? Proceed with caution.
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.