September is National Suicide Prevention Month. When someone you care about is thinking about suicide, it’s scary. But you can make a difference. Check in, let them know you care and listen to them with an open mind and compassion. Encourage them to reach out and get help.
- Teen Tips: Coping with Panic
- Fast Car: A Story of Generational Codependency
- Hustle Culture and Teen Mental Health
- New Report Offers a Comprehensive View of the Substance Use and Mental Health Crisis in the United States
- Social Media and Mental Health: Understanding the Risks and Protecting Your Teen
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.