Right now, so many adolescents and teens who I see in my practice are spending an enormous amount of time online and on social media. I worry about the impact on their mental health, but also know that for some it’s the best way to stay connected with their friends during COVID. This week’s blog provides some recommendations about what we can do to help our kids stay healthy online.
- Teen Tips: Coping with Panic
- Fast Car: A Story of Generational Codependency
- Hustle Culture and Teen Mental Health
- New Report Offers a Comprehensive View of the Substance Use and Mental Health Crisis in the United States
- Social Media and Mental Health: Understanding the Risks and Protecting Your Teen
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.