Anyone who has teens in their life knows how important friendships are to this age group. But you may not know that a significant body of research suggests close friendships are essential to a young person’s emotional wellbeing and mental health.
- Teen Tips: Coping with Panic
- Fast Car: A Story of Generational Codependency
- Hustle Culture and Teen Mental Health
- New Report Offers a Comprehensive View of the Substance Use and Mental Health Crisis in the United States
- Social Media and Mental Health: Understanding the Risks and Protecting Your Teen
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.