No doubt, 2020 has been hard for many families and Thanksgiving will probably look pretty different this year. Still, mental health experts recommend sticking to the holiday tradition in many homes of expressing what you are thankful for. Gratitude is good for you and practicing it can go a long way to making you feel more positive and less stressed.
- Social Media and Mental Health: Understanding the Risks and Protecting Your Teen
- Teen Tips: How to cope when your parent is an alcoholic or addict
- How Teens Benefit from Helping Others
- Considering using CBD to treat an injury, ache or ailment? Proceed with caution.
- Teen Tips: 10 Strategies for Managing Your Big Busy Life
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.