No doubt, 2020 has been hard for many families and Thanksgiving will probably look pretty different this year. Still, mental health experts recommend sticking to the holiday tradition in many homes of expressing what you are thankful for. Gratitude is good for you and practicing it can go a long way to making you feel more positive and less stressed.
- Teen Tips: Coping with Panic
- Fast Car: A Story of Generational Codependency
- Hustle Culture and Teen Mental Health
- New Report Offers a Comprehensive View of the Substance Use and Mental Health Crisis in the United States
- Social Media and Mental Health: Understanding the Risks and Protecting Your Teen
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.