Did you know that three-quarters of young people who smoke will go on to use tobacco products as adults? Helping them to kick a habit early is critical to preventing long-term nicotine addiction and serious health consequences later in life.
- Fast Car: A Story of Generational Codependency
- Hustle Culture and Teen Mental Health
- New Report Offers a Comprehensive View of the Substance Use and Mental Health Crisis in the United States
- Social Media and Mental Health: Understanding the Risks and Protecting Your Teen
- Teen Tips: How to cope when your parent is an alcoholic or addict
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.