For the estimated 20 percent of kids with mental health issues in the United States, the start of school can be extremely difficult during a normal year. Now, add the COVID-19 pandemic, and the uncertainty we all feel, and you know that there will be a lot of kids struggling in the coming weeks. In this blog, I share recommendations for how to ease your child’s distress.
- Teen Tips: Coping with Panic
- Fast Car: A Story of Generational Codependency
- Hustle Culture and Teen Mental Health
- New Report Offers a Comprehensive View of the Substance Use and Mental Health Crisis in the United States
- Social Media and Mental Health: Understanding the Risks and Protecting Your Teen
She is waiting to hear from you. Schedule an appointment now.